The following guidelines are in place in the textbook center.
- You must have a current student ID card to check out textbooks.
- You will not be allowed to check out textbooks if you have overdue books.
- You must have a damage waiver form (given at registration or download) on file or all damages to your textbooks will be charged to you.
- You are financially responsible if your textbooks are lost, stolen or damaged.
- Textbooks checked out to individual students should not be left in teacher’s classrooms.