Before participating in any of our sports programs, all athletes must register with and be cleared by the Canyon Athletic Department. This is a three step process:
- STEP 1 - ONLINE REGISTRATION AND CLEARANCE
- It's simple! Register online at https://athleticclearance.com/ to start the process. Be sure to select "2022-23" and "Canyon/Canyon Country" when prompted. You will be asked to create a user name and password the 1st time you register. This registration process will ask you to provide information such as emergency contact and medical insurance, having this information available will save you time.
- Please refer to the following document for instructions: Online Athletic Clearance Instructions
- If you do not have medical insurance, or if you'd like to purchase supplemental insurance, the district is offering a low-cost medical/dental insurance plan. This insurance is provided by Myers-Stevens and can be applied for at www.myers-stevens.com or pick up an application in the front office.
- STEP 2 - OBTAIN A PHYSICAL
- Print out the Canyon Athletics Physical form and bring it to a physician of your choice.
- Upload your physical on https://athleticclearance.com/
- Note: Physicals are good for 1 year.
- STEP 3 COMPLETE INFORMED CONSENT FOR SPORTS FORM (ATTACHED BELOW)
- Form can be downloaded below. Students can fill out the form using the KAMI app in the google suite
- Upload the form on https://athleticclearance.com/