Before participating in any of our sports programs, all athletes must register with and be cleared by the Canyon Athletic Department. This is a two step process:
- STEP 1 - ONLINE REGISTRATION AND CLEARANCE
- It's simple! Register online at AthleticClearance.com to start the process. Be sure to select "2019-20" and "Canyon/Canyon Country" when prompted. You will be asked to create a user name and password the 1st time you register. This registration process will ask you to provide information such as emergency contact and medical insurance, having this information available will save you time.
- If you do not have medical insurance, student medical insurance is available at a nominal price. This insurance is provided by Myers-Stevens and can be applied for at www.myers-stevens.com or pick up an application in the front office.
- STEP 2 - OBTAIN A PHYSICAL
- Print out the Canyon Athletics Physical form and bring it to a physician of your choice. If seeing your physician is not convenient, Exer Urgent Care has added a third date to host a Sports Physical Day for Canyon athletes on June 11th. The cost of the physical is $20 and Exer has generously offered to donate that money back to Canyon to support our athletic programs. Appointment times are limited, click on the link to schedule your appointment. June 11 Appointment. Exer Urgent Care is located at 14550 Soledad Canyon Rd. Ste # 100 in Canyon Country.
- Upload your physical on AthleticClearance.com or turn your completed physical form in to the Athletic Department, M-F between 6:30 am and 2:30 pm.
- Note: Physicals are good for 1 year.