If you believe you or someone you know is in immediate danger, please call 911.
Text-A-Tip has been used by students, staff and families to report something out of the ordinary. With the goal being “If you see something, say something". Text-A-Tip was there to report if someone was wanting to hurt themselves or others, or even if there was the possibility of someone committing a crime.
The new Student Care Text Line will be broadened to include mental health and wellness concerns. If you are struggling or know someone who is struggling, the Student Care Text Line will make early intervention possible, allowing for small problems to be handled before they become big problems.
Cause for concern might be indicated by:
- Trouble controlling emotions
- Withdrawal from friends and usual activities
- Feelings of rejection or solitude
- Feeling constantly disrespected
- Frequent loss of temper
- Increased risk-taking behavior
- Talk of suicide or loss of hope
- Declining school performance