GOAL: Demonstrate a foundational understanding of using Adobe Spark while creating a inspirational social media quote.
EXPECTATIONS: You can use templates, but you MUST ultimately create your own graphic by modifying images, text, colors etc. The verbal and visual should relate. The quote should be easily readable, while maintaining visual appeal. Consider font, color, size, placement etc. as you create your final graphic.
1. Find an inspirational quote to use for the graphic --> https://www.goodreads.com/quotes
- Search by keyword or subject on the left.
2. Open adobe spark using your school google login. --> https://spark.adobe.com/
- See video below if needed.
3. Create a social media post using the adobe spark templates and tools.
- See video if needed.
- Must include background image or graphic
- Text should be readable.
- Consider font, colors and design.
- Include your name (small) on the bottom corner of the graphic.
4. Download your final draft (as a .jpg) and attach/add to this assignment
- Download button is in the upper righthand corner of spark.
________RESPOND IN A PRIVATE COMMENT to the questions below ____________
5. How did you feel about this assignment as an intro to spark?
What did you spend the most time on during this assignment and why?
How well do you think the image, type, colors etc work for your final design?
Created by Brendan McCann:
Tuesday, September 1 9:27 AM