Canyon High School

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle
Counseling » Concurrent Enrollment - College of the Canyon

Concurrent Enrollment - College of the Canyon

College of the Canyons Concurrent Enrollment
After the sophomore year, students can take courses at College of the Canyons.  For more information on the enrollment process, please follow THIS LINK.
If you need help, please contact the COC Outreach and School Relations Team.  They are available to answer any of your questions and help with any issues about registration at COC.  Please contact them at 661-362-5891 or


Hello Canyon Families,

We are missing you more than words can express.  We think about you and hope you are taking advantage of all the resources we have shared to stay happy and healthy while we are apart.  Today,  we have some information to share with students that have taken, or are currently enrolled in a COC course. 

Taking COC classes affords our students the chance to get credit for both college and high school. In order to get the high school credit, students must request that COC send an official transcript showing completed courses to Canyon High School.  This is not something that we can do for you.  In the past, you had a few options to get your official transcript sent to Canyon, Instagram: @CanyonCounselors but right now there is only one service available.  You must have your official transcript sent electronically to Canyon High School through the accredited system provided by College of the Canyons.

To request your transcript, please go to your MyCanyons account through COC.  In your MyCanyons account, one of the options will allow you to order transcripts.  THIS LINK will give you more information.  Remember, you want to follow directions for the ONLINE REQUEST.  When you complete this method, you will need to send the transcript to an email.  Please send your official transcripts to our registrar, Delinda Abbott.  Her email is

Cowboys, if you are currently taking a COC course, those classes will end around May 20th.  Please make sure you are checking the next week to confirm your grades have been posted.  You will know they have posted when you go to your MyCanyons account and look at your unofficial transcript. After the class has finished and your grade is posted, you can send your OFFICIAL copy to Canyon High School.  Seniors, please make sure this is done as soon as possible.  If you need these classes and credits for graduation, you will not be cleared for graduation until we receive your official transcript from COC.

Ordering official transcripts can cost money.  COC does provide the first two for free if you go into their office in person.  Since we can’t do that right now, COC is allowing you to get your first two transcripts for free.  Please see the screenshot below.  This is what the screen will look like when you get to the screen to pay.  Please look for the “Special Order Conditions” and check the box to get the transcripts for free.  

If you have trouble ordering your transcripts, please contact our COC advisor and she can help you with the process.  Please use THIS LINK for any COC questions, concerns, or help.

As always, please reach out if we can be of help!

The Canyon High Counseling Team

Follow us on Instagram: @CanyonCounselors 

Enter your text here...